We have taken steps to make sure we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account:
Collection of personal information
• Information including username, phone number and email address, social status, date of birth, and some other information regarding user status will be collected at the time the user registers to the application.
• Information will be collected in respect of any transaction and payment services. Including but not limited to bank account numbers, invoice and delivery information, credit card numbers, expiry dates, code and services provided by the app to customers.
• We record details of users’ activities on the sites and may collect information about these activities such as sessions by mentors during their treatment of users, such as the occurrence, duration, user feedback, IP addresses, navigation patterns, the behavior patterns of the guide and user, information about the application’s mentors, and the number of sessions. Some of the data we collect is defined as personal data under the applicable Data Protection Act, to use our Services and Products .
If specific data is needed, we will let you know when we need it, and if users do not provide enough data that is marked as necessary, We may not be able to complete the registration process or provide our services.
Use personal data for the following purposes:
• Verify your identity.
• Verify that you are eligible to register as an application user.
• process your registration as a user, Provide you with an app login ID and maintain and manage your registration.
• to provide you with customer service and to respond to your questions, feedback, claims or disputes.
• facilitate communication between the guides and users on the application, and we will display any information about the application’s intended users, making it easier for users to choose who is best for them.
• Assess account security and transaction risk for members, detect and prevent fraud and other security incidents.
If you provide personal information for publication on our app, we will publish and use this information in a different way in accordance with the license you give us.
Disclosure of personal information
• Your privacy settings can be used to limit the posting of your information on our online app and can be modified using the app’s privacy controls.
• We will not provide any third party without your express consent with your personal information.
• Guides must comply with users’ data privacy and security requirements and will only be allowed to use users’ personal data for their work purposes with users, not for their own purposes.
• If necessary and complying with applicable laws, we may disclose and transfer your personal data to law enforcement, government, regulatory and tax institutions, as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We may disclose your personal information and be in accordance with the rules:
1-As much as we are asked to do by law in relation to any ongoing legal proceedings or
2-In relation to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
3- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk.
Except as stipulated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Keeping personal information
We retain your personal data as long as you need to provide services to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We retain documents including electronic documents containing personal data:
A. To the extent required by law.
B. If we believe that these documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
C. In order to initiate, exercise, or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk.
. The security of your personal information:
1. We undertake to take reasonable technical and regulatory precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We undertake to store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers protected by password and firewall.
3. All electronic financial transactions made through our website are protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that you agree to this policy by knowing that the transfer of information over the Internet is inherently unsafe, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our site and we will not ask you for your password unless you log on to our site.
• Taking into account the limitations of applicable law, you have the right to object or request to restrict the processing of your personal data, and to request access, correction, erase and transfer of your personal data.
• When the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the legality of the process ingesting the consent before it is withdrawn.
Requests must be made by contacting us through the Help Centre.
• If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you must inform us of these changes until our records are updated or corrected, you can file a complaint with a supervisory body if you believe that our processing of your personal data violates applicable law.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
A ‘cookie’ is a small amount of data sent to your browser and stored on your computer or mobile device hard drive if you do not deactivate or erase the cookie, every time you use the same browser or mobile device to access the app, your web servers will be informed of your visit to the application and therefore we may have knowledge of your visit and usage pattern, cookies will enable us to remember your information so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you use the site.
Some features of the site depend on cookies, please note that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use these features, and you may lose cookie-based preferences.
The application of the guide and its contents are not intended for minors (those under the age of 16) and we do not intend to provide our services to the Palace unless it is through a parent, guardian or guardian, and if a minor provides us with personal information without the knowledge or consent of the parents, guardian or guardian, the parents, guardian or guardian must contact our app at the address above to remove the information.
We use commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the app, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For users registered with the app, some of your information can be viewed and edited through your password-protected account, we recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone, our employees will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your login information (for example, user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close the browser window when
The safety of data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network cannot be guaranteed. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send us and you do so at your own risk.
You can contact us on your customer service account via WhatsApp or email in our contact list.