||PhD in in Special Parenting and Education – Arab Gulf University – Kingdom of Bahrain
|Current experiences :
- Ministry of Education in the State of Kuwait – teacher.
- Delegated faculty member in the Public Authority for Applied Education and Training – College of Basic Education
- Department of Special Education.
- Farah Center for Consulting and Psychological-Social Studies – Training.
- Educational clinic for consultations and training.
|Previous experience :
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology – Kuwait University – 2004 AD.
- MA in Special Education, specializing in gifted education – Arab Gulf University – Kingdom of Bahrain – 2012.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Special Education, specializing in gifted education – Arab Gulf University – Kingdom of Bahrain – 2017.
- Member of the Committee for Detecting Gifted Students at the Sabah Al-Ahmad Center for Giftedness and Creativity – 2018
- Lecturer in many schools and centers in the State of Kuwait on psychological and educational issues.
- Recipient of many training courses, workshops and conferences related to psychology and special education.
- Arbitration of more than 30 scales for master’s and doctoral students’ research.
- The guide has some scientific research published in refereed scientific journals.
||The counselor deals with behavioral problems of children and adolescents from groups