Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from Cairo University, with distinction
- – Dedicated to working at Al Morshed.
- Previous experience:
- – Ph.D. in Psychology Counseling in “Developing compassionate communication among Palestinian mothers and its impact on improving independent self-esteem among their adolescent children” from Cairo University, with distinction in 2021
- – Master’s degree in Family Counseling in the “degree of anxiety and depression among cancer patients” from the Hashemite University in Nablus in 2012
- – Bachelor’s degree in Child Education from Al-Balqa Applied University in 2007
– Lecturer at the University Counseling Center – University of Dammam – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 2014-2017
- – A psychologist at Al-Qaed Center for Training and Consultation from Amman, Jordan
- – Trainee at Al Sanad Center for People with Special Needs for Consultation and Training
Conducted training for several courses:
– Dealing with children at Al Hussein Cancer Center.
– A lecture on developmental characteristics of adolescents at Al-Arqam Schools – Amman International
– A workshop on the art of positive parenting in various centers of the Governorate Association (Al-Mushairfa Center, Ebad Al-Rahman Center, Al-Rayhan Al-Qarani Center, Amer Al-Qarani Center, Amman International Schools)
– Diploma course in Neuro-Linguistic Programming at the Syndicate of Agricultural Engineers – Archaeological School Amman, Alumni Cultural Forum – Palestine.
– How do I learn about my children course – Amman International Schools, Roots Palestine Center
– Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) course at Al-Athariah School – Jordan
– Family Dialogue in Quba Center – Al Mushairfa, Amer Al Sweifieh Center.
– How do I deal with my daughter at Qubaa Al-Mushrifa, Al-Eshraq Center
– Several interviews in the Disability and Society program on Radio the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
– Lectures on various topics concerned with raising children.