||2009 Bachelor of Law – Sharqah University
|Current experiences :
- Yaqoub Al Shatti group for legal affairs .
- Certified arbitrator at the Bar Association Arbitration Center.
- Holding more than 40 courses in various fields of law and social service.
- Pleaded in many issues of public opinion
Specialist in the criminal field and in personal status issues.
|Previous experience :
- Holding several specialized legal courses, including administrative contracts and the methods of concluding them (tenders and auctions)
- American Justice System Course
- The rules related to the administrative decision
- The jurisdiction of the summary judiciary and the case procedures
- The art of criminal pleadings
- Juvenile justice
- Jurisdiction of temporary matters judge
- Criminal lawsuit procedures and the art of pleading
- Arbitration lawsuit procedures
- The preliminary session to prepare the arbitrator
- Money laundering crimes and the prescribed penalties for them
- The role of the lawyer in attending the investigation authorities
- Problems of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing law
- Evidence and actual forensic investigation
- The attorney’s authority in the investigation phase (prosecution – investigations)
- Principles for drafting lawsuit papers and defense notes
- Labor lawsuit procedures
- Arbitration rules and procedures for settling civil and commercial disputes
- Drafting case papers and legal notes
- And more than 15 specialized courses in the field of arbitration
||( Yaqoub Al Shatti Group / For Adult Counselors for Family Problems (Divorce / Alimony / Child custody) Addiction – Cyber Crime – and other problems (in Kuwait only