How to treat hyperactivity
How to treat hyperactivity ? Hyperactivity and attention distraction is a behavioral disease condition in which the child suffers from excessive movement with a large lack of focus greatly, the child who suffers from hyperactivity disorder and lack of attention is not able to stay sitting in place or focus on something, as he runs, plays and climbs everything from Without getting tired or tired, he even gets restless from sitting to watch TV, reading, or following any activity that needs focus other than other children. For more information on this topic, follow through the next few lines to learn about the symptoms and appropriate treatment methods.
What are the symptoms of hyperactivity and lack of attention?
The beginning of this psychological problem appears in a group of symptoms and signs as a warning bell, and in the case of complacency, and lack of attention to it, these symptoms turn into influential factors with a negative effect, and their signs begin in social relations, and then the balance is disturbed and the matter becomes more complicated and these symptoms are as follows:
- Finding difficulty in listening and not being able to fully pay attention when the child with this psychological problem sits down, you find that he does not listen well to you, and you feel that your conversation is not important to him, but the truth is that he finds it difficult to listen and listen, to you which creates a state of non-communication between two sides.
- Inability to finish the tasks assigned to it This disturbance leads to distraction, loss of the ability to organize and perform daily tasks properly, which makes parents feel anxious and very afraid to regress the state of the child.
- Inability to take responsibility The child may forget to leave the gas open, resulting in disasters in bulk, and other behaviors that may usually translate as a lack of responsibility.
- An impulsive sock continuously accompanied by exaggerated violent reactions.
How to treat this mental illness?
Distraction of attention and hyperactivity is one of the disorders that should not be dealt with negligently or negligently, especially since the treatment helps in an effective and remarkable way to alleviate the symptoms, and to make the situation calm in dealing with them. The methods of treatment are as follows:
- Family therapy is one of the best ways to treat such cases by improving the family atmosphere surrounding the child, and avoiding wrong educational methods, such as dealing violently or excessively pampering, or trying to control and control it in an exaggerated manner, and following good educational methods such as showing love, playing, and dialogue, And avoiding criticism of the child, also from other educational methods that must be taken into account to address this type of disorder, not focusing on a specific problem the child is facing, focusing on its causes and finding solutions to it, organizing the daily actions of the child, accepting the limitations of his abilities and not loading what he cannot do Strip of tasks and work, organize sleep and wake times.
- Behavioral therapy and this method depends on following the reward and punishment method, rewarding the child morally and financially good behaviors, playing with him and reducing play time on smart devices, exercising to discharge excess kinetic energy, continuous encouragement of the child, it is one of the latest methods used in the treatment of cases of hyperactivity and dispersion Attention: Behavior therapy depends on a set of learning theories, and includes many technical matters that work to effect a change in the behavior of the injured, as it increases their ability to pay attention while reducing inappropriate behavior.
- Motivating the child to do certain tasks, then accomplishing them by making a list that includes a set of tasks and motivating the child to do them
Preparation counselor: Dr. Fatin Mirza