Behavioral problems in children :
And here on the blog “Pure Psychological Counseling” we will be exposed to a number of behavioral problems among children in a set of articles useful and important for parents, educators, specialists and educators.
And the first behavioral problems among children, which we present in this article in terms of (definition of it _ its causes _ treatment).And stubbornness is the negativity shown by the child towards the orders and prohibitions and instructions addressed to him by the adults around him and insist on an act that contravenes the orders of those around him.
2- The causes of the child’s obstinacy problem
Stubbornness is a behavioral disorder that affects adults and children, but young people acquire it from adults, as a kind of tradition, and acquired character, which is the result of stubbornness without intent or awareness and without explaining the reasons, and this character is characterized by violent reactions. The reasons for the child’s stubborn
• The obstinacy of the child in order to satisfy a temporary desire:
• Parents’ insistence on carrying out their incomprehensible and disproportionate orders:
• The child’s desire to assert himself and his independence from the family:
• Cruelty. The child rejects the harsh rhetoric, accepts hope and resort to stubbornness:
• Satisfying the child’s desires and demands:
as a result of stubbornness supports this behavior for him, so this behavior is taken to achieve his goals and desires in similar situations.
3- Treat the child’s stubborn problem
• Changing the method of dealing with the child:
• You must deal with the child through patience and flexibility:
• Preparing the child for the matter that you want :
• Not to pressure the child in orders that are not important:
• Agreeing with the child on the tasks required:
• The guardian must not give the child a non-executable order and draw his attention before giving orders.
• When the child executes the matter:
• Do not talk about your child’s negatives in front of others:
• Avoid beating and discussing the negative consequences of his behavior as a large person:
At the end of the article, it was pointed out that when a child passes through the stages of his psychological development, he shows signs of stubbornness, and this is a natural thing that indicates a natural stage of development and this stage in order to help the child to settle and discover himself, his capabilities and capabilities and develop it must be dealt with with a conscious understanding.
Preparation counselor: Afaf Albader